Monday, September 22, 2014

Paper passion

As I wrote before I got two passions right now: "opportunity app" and paper wallets. Now I am definitely obsessed with wallets.

These DIY and ART friendly wallets are simly a canvas for creativity. You can make anything you want on them and this will be not just a wallet, but a masterpiece in your pocket !

And I did it. I got a stickerbook and some Instagram photos and updated a few of paper wallets.
I put a photo of my beloved woman to see her smile everyday.
I made one for her with a #skunny toy that she has created recently.
And I bombed one with stickers from stickerbook of Presnya Family (stickerbook.ru)

Unfortunately, I got a problem after that. All of these wallets were looking so nice and attractive that I wished to have them all.

So be careful with paper wallets: they are impermanent and extremely attractive !

By the way if you want one for free, you can get it with 5 free photo stickers from your Instagram.
Just check peprforpapers facebook page for guidance http://goo.gl/2s5NlZ

No comments:

Post a Comment