Saturday, October 4, 2014

Queen's passion. Crown qiveaway.

For the past few weeks I ve been doing one more thing that came to me easily and took huge part of my attention.

It is an easy-advertising campaign for my true love, mamaliuba.com who asked me to do something with photos she made recently. And we made a Queen Crown/s Easy Advertisement campaign in less than a week. And already got one young Queen. So this promotion promises to be successfull.

Meanwhile, I practice easy, fun. and successful
solutions for everyone and everything for free. Don't hesitate if you are currently looking for one, be it personal or your business.




QUEEN WANTED !
Every girl, woman or lady who feels herself like a Queen
should make a selfie in Instagram and make a comment "@mamaliubacom #iamthequeen"
This fall 10 Queens from all around the world will get bright and fashion crowns

1 comment: